Parashift is a young, ambitious, born global start-up working on turning autonomous document extraction into reality. Contrary to popular opinion, Document Extraction is anything but solved. Parashift’s AI-based approach delivers results not seen in the industry before.
Our platform provides software vendors such as ERP-System makers and document management system providers as well as larger enterprises a versatile AI-based document extraction platform in the cloud.. After an extensive R&D phase, we are now ramping our international business. Parashift is backed by various strong VC investors and was named one of the 10 hottest AI-Fintech startups in Europe by fintechnews.com
Your tasks & responsabilities
- Implement new features into our current applications
- New products, set up base architecture, and integrate existing modules.
- Improving our infrastructure.
- You might help our support teams and possibly fix bugs.
- Implement mobile apps as well as desktop apps based on the same codebase.
- Well experienced with Angular unit and e2e testing.
- Proficient with Git and Github/Gitlab..
- Docker experience welcome, but not necessary.
- Experience using Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Ruby or Python is a plus but not necessary.
- Perfect would be experience with Electron.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient senior level code by using best software development practices.
- Be comfortable coming into a large codebase and be able to follow existing patterns, conventions, and figuring out how existing code fits and works together. Recommend better ways and discuss this with the team to increase our overall standards.
- Have strong opinions on how software should be produced, but are willing to make compromises when appropriate.
- Provide input, options, and recommendations on software features and system enhancements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide recommendations into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Communicate with the team. Share the problems you have to get help from the team. Share your experience to help the team grow.
- Work according to priorities which have been set by you or your coworkers such that we can rely on your work.
- Flexible working hours
- An "Employees First" Paradigm
- Fair wages
- A great team with ambitious goals
- Great office with good traffic connections
- Development opportunities and freedom
We are a young fast moving company that works together as a team to make magic products even better. At Parashift the best ideas and rational approaches win. You've come to the right place if you want to change things radically in a lively start-up atmosphere and if you love technology. With us, there is room to outgrow yourself personally and professionally in a positive working environment and to give your ideas the necessary freedom. (Conversely, if you are just looking for a conventional job, Parashift is not the right place for you.)
Sounds great and you are ready to take on the challenge? Apply directly online. For the sake of the environment, please do not apply in paper form.