Parashift is a young, ambitious, born global start-up working on turning Robo-Accounting into reality.
The first and most difficult stage of this mission is the autonomous processing of accounting documents. Contrary to popular opinion, Document Extraction is anything but solved. Parashift’s AI-based approach delivers results not seen in the industry before.
Our first product, a set of innovative APIs are used by software vendors such as ERP-System makers and document management system providers. Our second product, an accounting document management SaaS, fundamentally changes the way bookkeeping and accounting document handling is done at midsize clients. After an extensive R&D phase, we are now ramping our international business. Parashift is backed by various strong VC investors and was named one of the 10 hottest AI-Fintech startups in Europe by fintechnews.com
Your tasks & responsabilities
- Extract information from written documents such as pdfs, jpegs, etc.
- Automate our training/testing setup.
- Experiment with new ML models to increase performance of current models.
- Data wrangling / collection.
- Data visualization, dashboard creation.
- Dive into natural language processing.
- Expert skills in popular machine learning topics and hands on experience in applying ML to real world problems.
- Proficient with: Python 3, pytest, numpy, pandas, sklearn, mxnet, tensorflow, opencv, matplotlib, plotly, plotly-dash.
- Proficient with Git and Gitlab.
- Solid understanding of the core math prerequisites of ML, such as statistics and linear algebra is a plus.
- Docker experience welcome, but not necessary.
- Experience with Ruby is a plus.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be comfortable coming into a large codebase and be able to follow existing patterns, conventions, and figuring out how existing code fits and works together. Recommend better ways and discuss this with the team to increase our overall standards.
- Have strong opinions on how software should be produced, but willing to make compromises when appropriate.
- Provide input, options, and recommendations on software features and system enhancements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide recommendations into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Communicate with the team. Share the problems you have to get help from the team. Share your experience to help the team grow.
- Work according to priorities which have been set by you or your coworkers such that we can rely on your work.
- Flexible working hours
- An "Employees First" Paradigm
- Fair wages
- A great team with ambitious goals
- Great office with good traffic connections
- Development opportunities and freedom
We are a young fast moving company that works together as a team to make magic products even better. At Parashift the best ideas and rational approaches win. You've come to the right place if you want to change things radically in a lively start-up atmosphere and if you love technology. With us, there is room to outgrow yourself personally and professionally in a positive working environment and to give your ideas the necessary freedom. (Conversely, if you are just looking for a conventional job, Parashift is not the right place for you.)
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply directly online. For the sake of the environment, please do not apply in paper form.
What we expect from you